Pool & Beach
We hope you’ll have a great time enjoying the pool and beach areas. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
• The pools are open from 08:00-19:00. A lifeguard/pool attendant will not be on duty. Please follow safety rules at all times.
• The pools are closed from 19:00-08:00 for cleaning and safety reasons. Do not use the pools at this time.
• Not sure how deep the pool is? The depth is shown on the edge of the pool.
• Do not use oversized toys, pool rafts and floats in the pools. When in doubt, please ask the pool attendant.
• Do not reserve sunbeds with clothing/towels/etc. Hotel staff will proceed every morning with removing all items on the sunbeds.
• Cups, bottles and any glasses are not permitted in the pool / sunbed area for security reasons.
• Please be careful when walking in the areas around the pools as they can be slippery.
• Pool & beach towels are only washed upon request to minimize water usage and negative impact to the environment. Pool towels can be changed at the spa reception twice a week, from 09:00-11:00.
• Please place the used bath towel in the basket in your bathroom and we will change them.
Read more about the pool & beach safety information here.